Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Day

I hope everyone enjoyed their Snow Day! What a great day for our students! Many of them have never even seen snow. New learning experience!
When we get back Tuesday the weeks are winding down toward testing. Every year we have a motto for testing, this year it will be "FINISH STRONG". I have borrowed it from Drew Brees and seems to have served him well. I have already placed it on our marquee in the front of the school. I want us to FINISH STRONG not only in testing, but also AR, AM, and our general attitude about life.

1 comment:

  1. I've also enjoyed the extra snow day added to our long weekend, although we did have 3 grandchildren with us this afternoon. We played dominoes, Connect 4, Candy Land Bingo, and other games. I had to make sure that the grandkids "Finished Strong". What a wonderful way to spend a winter afternoon. But back to the real world tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete